OSF INI Peoria Outpatient Services Now in One Location
OSF HealthCare Illinois Neurological Institute has been working to provide easier access to the broad array of outpatient services it offers patients in central Illinois.
To that end, the OSF HealthCare neuroscience service line recently completed the consolidation of more than a dozen teams into its 200 Pennsylvania Avenue location in Peoria, providing greater ease of access for patients, their families and caregivers.
The building, at the corner of Pennsylvania and Berkeley Avenues, has been undergoing a facelift inside and out with new signage recently hung on the exterior.
The following clinical groups are located in the Penn Avenue site:
- Headache & Craniofacial Pain - Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Brain Tumor - Functional Neurosurgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery - Neurosurgery & Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Complex Spine - Neurovestibular
- Concussion - Non-Operative Spine, Physiatry and Acupuncture
- EEG Services - Osteoporosis
- Epilepsy Center - Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders
- Memory and Dementia Care - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis - Stroke Center
- Neuromuscular - Neuro-Interventional (Services provided by CIRA)
- General Neurology
All OSF HealthCare Illinois Neurological Institute providers previously located at 100 NE Randolph and those from the OSF Rehabilitation Office on Sheridan Road in Peoria are now located at the Pennsylvania Avenue building.